Gutter Cleaning in Lake Elmo
For the absolute BEST Gutter Cleaning in Lake Elmo and the Twin Cities Metro Area, Call Now!
Gutter Cleaning Lake Elmo
Anyone who has lived in Lake Elmo knows a thing or two about unpredictable weather. While you might be warm and dry indoors, your home exterior is fighting against the elements.
Gutters are key to the quality of your property – If they aren’t working correctly, your home simply isn’t protected.
A property with dirty gutters deals with issues that include:
- Water damage to your siding, roofline, and windows
- Leaky windows
- Weakened foundation
- Landscaping erosion
There’s also an important health component to consider: Clogged gutters are a prime habitat for insects and mold. The quality of your home and the wellbeing of its inhabitants rely on clean gutters.
Lion’s Share Maintenance makes gutter cleaning easy for our customers. With a quick appointment, you’ll be on your way to a better home that is ready to stand up to any weather.
We treat your home like our own home
Lion’s Share Maintenance works hard to earn the long-term loyalty of our customers.
- Complete insurance coverage.
- Seven-point inspections.
- Qualified technicians.
- Established safety and quality control measures.
This means that every standard service includes:
- Personalized and customized service
- Friendly, skilled, and dedicated technicians
- $2 million in liability insurance
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
When our professionals arrive at your property, they’ll conduct an initial assessment to create a custom work plan. Then, we safely mount our ladders to clear your gutters, test for clogs, remove obstructions, and wash down the exterior. We work efficiently to bring you a ‘like new’ gutter system. After our team has cleaned up and parted ways, you’ll have a home that is ready to face any weather conditions.
We specialize in bringing a personal touch to every quality gutter cleaning service we deliver. Our team is proud to earn the trust of our customers… And we show it by bringing the best service possible to your home.
Frequently asked questions
If you have questions, someone else may have already asked!
How can you provide a bid without coming out and looking at my home?
About 85% of residential services can be bid right over the phone with one of our office staff by looking your home up on Bing Maps or Google and asking questions about your home that will help us price your job.
More complex jobs , homes we cannot view online or certian services may require an in person bid.
Want in an person bid? No worries 🙂
Give us a call and we can set a time for one of our crew leader to come out and meet with you about your project.
How long does an "average" job take to complete?
Our crews can complete an average work order in about 2 hours, but it defpeds on the service provided. Below is a chart of how long an “average” job takes to complete
- Window Clenaing: 1-2 hours for 20-60 windows for interior and exterior cleaning. Exterior only cleaning takes about half as much time and interior and exterior cleaning
- Siding Cleaning: Depending on the size of the home, it can take about 2 hours to wash a house. Vinyl homes can ususally be washed faster than stucco homes. The larger the home, the longer it can take to wash.
- Gutter Cleaning: Some gutter cleaning jobs can take 1-2 hours, some can take only 10-15 minutes. This depends on how full the gutter system is with debris. Homes with gutter guards can take longer to complete as parts of the gutter guard system are uninstalled to clean gutters.
[max-details title=”About Lake Elmo, MN” location=”Lake Elmo, Minnesota” limit=”10″]
[max-neighborhoods title=”Areas In Lake Elmo, MN” location=”Lake Elmo, MN” limit=”30″ sort=”desc”]
[max-activities title=”Things To Do in Lake Elmo, MN” location=”Lake Elmo, MN” limit=”12″ sort=”desc”]