Twin Cities Siding Cleaning Experts
Does Your House Need a Bath?
Dirty siding in the Twin Cities or St. Paul Twin Cities metro area? Call our office to get an immediate quote right over the phone.
How long has it been since you pressure washed your house?
Most homeowners in Twin Cities and St.paul don’t realize that house washing is not only affordable, but makes a huge difference in the cosmetic appearance of your home.
Power washing an average home in the twin cities usually takes about 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the home.
Our technicians are fully certified and trained through nationally recognized organizations to make sure that Lions Share Maintenance meets the standard of work that our customers deserve.
Own an apartment complex or commercial property? We also handle that. Check out our Multi-Unit HOA cleaning service.
This is How WE Pressure Wash
Not every company is the same. As with any service, there is different equiptment and applications to performing any job.
Lion’s Share Maintenance uses industry-vetted techniques to clean your exterior. We specialize in soft washing your home exterior. This approach doesn’t use the force you get from pressure washing, so it protects your siding from getting damaged in the cleaning process.
Every technician on the Lion’s Share Maintenance team is industry-certified and fully trained on the latest pressure washing methods. We focus on fully restoring the look of your siding. Our team also appreciates that different exterior materials are unique – so they need to be cleaned as such. We soft wash stucco, dryvit, wood, vinyl, brick, and more to protect the quality of the material and achieve a great clean.
Our house washing process always includes the following components:
- Complete a free estimate to tell us a little bit about your project – how soon you want it completed, how many stories we’ll be washing, and any other details you want to share.
- We arrive on-time, uniformed, and ready to deliver a great service.
- Our team uses soft washing to cover your exterior with a special cleaning solution. This lifts buildup, kills algae, and allows us to use less pressure to remove all organic material on your homes exterior.
- We specialize in removing the black streaks and green algae caused by mold or mildew. Our cleaners also contain a mildewcide to reduce the rate of future growth.
- We conduct a walk around with every customer to make sure you are happy with the service provided.
Standout service for our customers
Getting a clean, inviting home exterior shouldn’t be a hassle. Lion’s Share takes the headache out of the equation so you can enjoy a smooth pressure washing service from start to finish.
Every year, we bring our house washing solution to more than 400 homes in the Twin Cities and St. Paul metro area. We know what it takes to earn the loyalty of hundreds of satisfied customers. When you choose our team, you’re choosing:
- Pressure washing methods customized to your housing material
- Safe and effective cleaning solutions
- Friendly and certified technicians
- $2,000,000 in liability coverage
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Every member of our team goes through rigorous training to receive certification through nationally-recognized pressure washing organizations. This is just another way that we guarantee the best quality to our customers.
How Siding Cleaning Befits YOU
We expect a lot out of our homes. We want them to be the definition of curb appeal — but we also want that quality to last. And whether you’re a homeowner for life or gearing up to put yours on the market, these expectations of our house matters.
Our pressure washing service offers customers a way to enjoy:
- Curb appeal that matters. Realtors stress the importance of that first impression – and many say that a potential buyer usually has their mind made up at first glance. Even if you aren’t selling your home, it’s important to capture those aesthetics.
- Long-lasting siding. A siding replacement project costs upwards of $10,000… Not to mention a lot of inconvenience. The alternative? Periodic maintenance that protects the quality of your exterior.
Our free estimate system makes it easy to get an instant quote for the work ahead. What’s next? Punctual service, expert technicians, and results that you can genuinely rely on.
We make the quality of your home our top priority. Get great service and a ‘just like new’ effect for your property with Lion’s Share Maintenance!