Wash Away The Winter
Take advantage of our Great Deals on:
- Siding Cleaning – Starting at $379
- Window Washing- 20 Windows Cleaned in/out just $199
- Roof Cleaning – Asphalt shingle cleaning- great for Homes going on the market
As you know; Cleaning can enhance the curb appeal of your home by 100% in just a few hours!
*Most estimates can be done over the phone
- 20 Windows Cleaned IN and Out for just $199.00
- Additional Windows $7
- Deep Screen Cleaning avaialble @ $4 per screen
House Wash+ Window Cleaning
- Siding Cleaning Specials
- Vinyl, Stucco and Brick
- Soffis and Gutters Included
- Add Window Cleaninig for JUST $99
- Asphalt Shingle Cleaning
- Increase the curb appeal of your home for Today!
- Our trained roof cleaning specalists can have your roof looking like NEW!
Does Your House Need a Bath?
Dirty siding in the Twin Cities or St. Paul Twin Cities metro area? Call our office to get an immediate quote right over the phone.
How long has it been since you pressure washed your house?
Most homeowners in Twin Cities and St.paul don’t realize that house washing is not only affordable, but makes a huge difference in the cosmetic appearance of your home.
Power washing an average home in the twin cities usually takes about 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the home.
Our technicians are fully certified and trained through nationally recognized organizations to make sure that Lions Share Maintenance meets the standard of work that our customers deserve.
Lions Share Maintenace is fully insured..
We’re committed to safety. All of our technicians follow established safety protocol, and all of our equipment is industry-approved.
Here’s Some Photos of Our Work
How can you provide a bid without coming out and looking at my home?
About 85% of residential services can be bid right over the phone with one of our office staff by looking your home up on Bing Maps or Google and asking questions about your home that will help us price your job.
More complex jobs , homes we cannot view online or certian services may require an in person bid.
Want in an person bid? No worries
Give us a call and we can set a time for one of our crew leader to come out and meet with you about your project.
How does your company count windows?
We understand that all window cleaning companies count windows differently and this can make it confusing as a customer.
We are here to walk you through how to count your windows and can make it even easier by breaking down our window cleaning deals in to panes.
For example: 20 windows cleaned at $199 is equal to 40 panes at $199.
A window that opens “up and down” has 2 panes of glass.
A bay window with one window on each side conts as 3 panes of glass.
Sliding glass doors count as 2 panes of glass
Still have questions? Call us today and one of our office staff can walk you through it. We can also send a technician out to do an in person window count so you don’t have to.
How long does an "average" job take to complete?
Our crews can complete an average work order in about 2 hours, but it defpeds on the service provided. Below is a chart of how long an “average” job takes to complete
- Window Clenaing: 1-2 hours for 20-60 windows for interior and exterior cleaning. Exterior only cleaning takes about half as much time and interior and exterior cleaning
- Siding Cleaning: Depending on the size of the home, it can take about 2 hours to wash a house. Vinyl homes can ususally be washed faster than stucco homes. The larger the home, the longer it can take to wash.
- Gutter Cleaning: Some gutter cleaning jobs can take 1-2 hours, some can take only 10-15 minutes. This depends on how full the gutter system is with debris. Homes with gutter guards can take longer to complete as parts of the gutter guard system are uninstalled to clean gutters.
How do you prevent damage to my siding during a house wash?
While most companies that provide exterior house washes use pressure to clean, Lions Share Maintenance uses a detergent along with a soft washing technique to clean your homes exterior surface.
Our soft wash technique is an intensive 2 step process that assures the same excellence on every job site.
Step 1: Our technicians apply our detergent to completely break down all organic material.
Step 2: Our technicians rinse the surface with minimal pressure to remove all mold, mildew, dirt and grime.
Our soft washing process is the new industry standard for exterior cleaning maintenance on residential homes giving us the ability to clean siding without the risk of damage or water intrusion.
If you have additional questions or concerns about our pressure washing services please call our office.