Window Cleaning in Twin Cities!
The best window cleaning in Twin Cities and the Twin Cities metro area is right here–look no further! We see window washing as an extension of our commitment to make your world and your day a little brighter. Our ladder-free system means that even the most difficult windows are no problem. Call today–and please be sure to check out our combination offers.
Window Washing, Inside & Out
Having clean windows is definitely one of the best things in life. We will do the job right–and leave only when you are happy. For Twin Cities and the Twin Cities region, we are your #1 choice for Window Cleaning. Nothing makes us happier than making our customers happy.
- Windows Cleaned Inside and Out (Exterior only options available)
- 20 Windows cleaned IN/OUT just $199.00
- Screens Removed/Brushed/Replaced
- Window Sills Wiped Clean
- Full Walkthrough of EVERY Jobsite- We are only happy if you are happy 🙂
Window Cleaning Deluxe Add Ons
- Deep Screen Washing can be added for $4 per screen
- Deep Sill Cleaning is priced according to sill condition
- Gutter Cleaning added to any Window Cleaning job for just $99. *some restrictions apply. Call us for details.
Frequently asked questions
If you have questions, someone else may have already asked!
How can you provide a bid without coming out and looking at my home?
After mastering the services we provide we have created systems to our pricing to make it simple for everyone involved.
About 85% of residential services can be bid right over the phone with one of our office staff by looking your home up on Bing Maps or Google and asking questions about your home that will help us price your job.
More complex jobs , homes we cannot view online or certian services may require an in person bid.
Want in an person bid? No worries 🙂
Give us a call and we can set a time for one of our crew leader to come out and meet with you about your project.
How does your company count windows?
We understand that all window cleaning companies count windows differently and this can make it confusing as a customer.
We are here to walk you through how to count your windows and can make it even easier by breaking down our window cleaning deals in to panes.
For example: 20 windows cleaned at $199 is equal to 40 panes at $199.
A window that opens “up and down” has 2 panes of glass.
A bay window with one window on each side conts as 3 panes of glass.
Sliding glass doors count as 2 panes of glass
Still have questions? Call us today and one of our office staff can walk you through it. We can also send a technician out to do an in person window count so you don’t have to.
How long does an "average" job take to complete?
Our crews can complete an average work order in about 2 hours, but it defpeds on the service provided. Below is a chart of how long an “average” job takes to complete
- Window Clenaing: 1-2 hours for 20-60 windows for interior and exterior cleaning. Exterior only cleaning takes about half as much time and interior and exterior cleaning
- Siding Cleaning: Depending on the size of the home, it can take about 2 hours to wash a house. Vinyl homes can ususally be washed faster than stucco homes. The larger the home, the longer it can take to wash.
- Gutter Cleaning: Some gutter cleaning jobs can take 1-2 hours, some can take only 10-15 minutes. This depends on how full the gutter system is with debris. Homes with gutter guards can take longer to complete as parts of the gutter guard system are uninstalled to clean gutters.
How do you prevent damage to my siding during a house wash?
While most companies that provide exterior house washes use pressure to clean, Lions Share Maintenance uses a detergent along with a soft washing technique to clean your homes exterior surface.
Our soft wash technique is an intensive 2 step process that assures the same excellence on every job site.
Step 1: Our technicians apply our detergent to completely break down all organic material.
Step 2: Our technicians rinse the surface with minimal pressure to remove all mold, mildew, dirt and grime.
Our soft washing process is the new industry standard for exterior cleaning maintenance on residential homes giving us the ability to clean siding without the risk of damage or water intrusion.
If you have additional questions or concerns about our pressure washing services please call our office.
Commercial and Multi Unit Window Cleaning
up to 4 stories
Our team uses a unique water-fed pole system to clean your window exteriors. There are a few essential reasons that we prioritize this approach for your Twin Cities property. It:
- Doesn’t require ladders, which present a safety issue
- Eliminates that risk of property damage from cherry-pickers or ladders
- Uses a biodegradable, chemical-free cleaning solution
- Effectively cleans window frames
- Doesn’t require hand-drying
- Delivers streak-free, buildup-free window panes… Each and every time
The water-fed pole system filters and purifies the water used in the cleaning process. This ensures that your windows are being treated with untainted water that won’t leave mineral buildup or streaks.
Every technician in the Lion’s Share Maintenance team has received extensive training to bring you the best window cleaning services. We know how much a consistent, quality result matters to your home and business. Using the best equipment, methods, and cleaning solutions on the market, we specialize in top-quality deliverables.
Once you have your windows clean, you will want to give your siding or brick a facelift also. Check out our Siding Cleaning Service.
[gravityform id=”8″ title=”false” description=”false”]